Omar De Donato – Curriculum Vitae
* Name: Omar De Donato
* Date of birth: October 15, 1985
* Residence: Via Aurelio Nicolodi, 2 – 48122 Ravenna (RA) – Italy
* Marital status: single
* E-Mail: email@example.com
* Mobile: (+39)3396492002
* English (Good)
* French (Scholastic)
February 2016 – Current
* IT System Specialist at Tecla.it S.r.l.
Managing Cloud systems (Softlayer, AWS, Azure) and IBM Commerce environment.
March 2015 – June 2015
* IT Executive at Diennea – Magnews International S.r.l.
Renewed networks and vmWare infrastructure. Improved web server security.
January 2015 – March 2015
* System Administrator at Global Sistemi S.r.l.
Providing first/second level support to users on desktop, network and server issues.
July to September 2014
* System Administrator at Gruppo MutuiOnLine S.p.A.
Managing virtual environments, linux and windows servers and networks. Maintaining computer systems and networks.
May 2006 to November 2012
* Senior System and Network Engineer at STA Soc. Coop. of Ravenna (RA)
Managing virtual environments, linux and windows servers, VoIP systems and networks. Projecting, deploying, configuring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
2002 to 2005 (seasonal employment)
* Lifeguards at CGP – Cooperativa Guardiani del Mare of Ravenna (RA)
Education and academic
* Industrial Diploma, specialization in Electronics and Telecommunications at Istituto Tecnico Industriale Statale “Nullo Baldini” of Ravenna, in the school year 2004/2005.
Some examples of projects implemented:
* For Technipetrol Hellas in Athens I revamped the IT infrastructure with new core switches (Cisco 3750) and distributions switches (Cisco SG-300), implemented new vlans and reconfigured Linux firewalls. Migrated from Windows 2003 server and VMware server 2.0.2 to Windows 2008 R2 with Hyper-V.
* For Messaggerie Periodici in Milan, I renewed the network with new core and distribution switches Cisco and removed an old linux firewall for a newer Cisco ASA.
* For Technip Italy in Burgas (BG), I made a newer IT infrastructure with HP for core and distribution switches, NetApp used for VMware VSphere 5 datastore and file sharing. VoIP systems based on Asterisk and Cisco Phone SPA502G.
* For Perfume Holding in Parma (IT) I implemented an Asterisk VoIP system with a physical PABX and external lines using a Patton device.
Operating Systems (use, installation and administration):
* Linux (RedHat, Debian, Slackware, AsteriskNOW), MS Windows (Desktop & Servers), Mac OS.
Services Configuration on Linux Systems:
* Samba, Postfix, OpenVPN, Asterisk, nginx, Apache, MySQL, Varnish, Heartbeat, Squid, Bind, IBM Domino, Hadoop, HBase.
Services Configuration on Windows Server:
* Active Directory, Exchange, Terminal Server, DNS, DHCP, File and Printer Server, IBM Domino.
* Cisco, HP.
* VMWare (VTSP 2017 Certified), Citrix Xen Server, KVM (ProxMox), Hyper-V.
* Nagios, Smokeping, Zabbix, Mrtg, Munin.
Automation and Orchestration Systems:
* Puppet (basics), Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker.
Mobile Device Management Software (installation and administration):
* Sophos Mobile Control, AirWatch, Blackberry Enterprise Server.
* Asterisk, Cisco CallManager (basics), Cisco and Snom Phones (device configuration and provisioning).
* Amazon Web Services, IBM SoftLayer, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure.
Backup Systems/Disaster Recovery:
* IBM Spectrum Protect (basics), Veeam Backup (basics).